Friday 5 March 2021

My favorite toy

This week we for writing we were making a poster to represent our favorite toy. To do this we had to use canva, a site were you can create posters and book and, actually this will take to long in short you can create a lot. I enjoyed posting my writing onto canva because there are a lot of pictures, fonts and sizes for your writing. I found it challenging to publish it at the same time because it is hard when you first start off. Next time I would change the background but I like what I have anyway.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.