Thursday 18 March 2021

Term's goals

 Today we were setting our goals for this term. By doing this we can look to see and do all of my goals. This year we have 5 learning heroes and the 5 of them are:
• Paoa
•Kiwa
Kahutuanui
Hinehakirirangi
Hineakua
I enjoyed putting in my name in a funky font because I like being creative with fonts. I found it hard to find a subject that I needed to improve but then I realised that there was a lot I could improve in math. My digital learning objective shows that I can use slides to set my goals. Next time I would change the font of my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.