Friday 26 March 2021

Te Kuri a Paoa

 For art this week we were making Te Kuri a Paoa, which stands for "Paoa's dog". When Paoa and Kiwa arrived in Turanganui-a-kiwa Young nicks head look like Paoa's dog, there for it got given the name Te Kuri a Paoa. I enjoyed making the wevideo, a site where you can create videos out of pictures and videos. I found it challenging to create the art because it took a lot of time and effort. My digital learning objective shows that I can use wevideo to create videos. Next time I would change the background of my video.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aedan,
    I did enjoy watching your art video with the progress of your artwork. I really liked how you had the captions giving the timeline as you went.
    How long did this take you to do? Is it now displayed up on the wall of your classroom?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.