Wednesday 31 March 2021

Easter video

 For reading and writing we were learning to summarise and retell the story of Easter . To retell the story we colored in pictures of the event and put them on ice block sticks to make them puppets. After we had done that we made a video with us saying the story whilst acting it out with the homemade puppets. I enjoyed making the puppets because it involves a bit of creativity. I found it difficult to find how to make the video without me in the screen but with a little trial and error I was able to find a way. Next time I would change the color of the paper I used.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aedan,
    I can see that you put a lot of creativity into this video. Well done for explaining the steps so we knew what you had to do.
    Maybe a bigger piece of paper as the backdrop would work. Good on you for persevering and getting it done. Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Aedan. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog post and viewing your video. You made some relevant reflections on how you might make changes if you were to create a videoed puppet show. I agree with Mrs Torrie's feedback that a larger piece of paper, covering the whole camera background, would have been useful and prevented viewer distraction out the window view. Awesome job recounting and orally delivering of the Easter story. Miss McGuigan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.