Friday 12 February 2021

KO WAI AHAU? | ABOUT ME


My name is Aedan I am a Year 6 at Saint Mary's school. I live with my Mum, Dad and dog, Winston. I like football, cricket and tennis. I am English but I have Irish and Scottish family.

At school I enjoy connecting with friends and learning. My main goal for this year is to learn how to multiply fractions.

I’m looking forward to moving to Wellington with my family this year and a new adventure awaits me there with more things to see and do. An achievement for me this year is making friends in the 2 years I have been in NZ. I enjoy posting on my blog so people around the world can learn more.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aedan,
    It's great to read your updated profile for 2021. I'm sure you will have lots to share on your blog this year. I look forward to reading your posts.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.