Tuesday 22 September 2020

Rapping with my lord


A few weeks ago we were making a rap. We were learning about the three sacraments of initiation, and to help us we made a rap. We were put in groups of 3 or 2 and had to type a rap on a chromebook and then print it and miss hickling filmed us saying our rap then we put it on We-Video. I enjoyed singing the rap but We-Video is harder for me then some people because I just started using it. Next time I would change the background and maybe some sises of writing.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aedan,
    this is a great way to remember something. I like the way you put the video into WeVideo so you could do an introduction.
    I think it would be good to edit the spelling in your title to "Rapping with the Lord". Miss Hickling should be able to help you do this. You will need to do it in WeVideo and then "finish" the video again them embed the new code.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.