Tuesday 18 August 2020

Photo Collage Of The Rethink Center

Today I was making my photo collage about the rethink center. We went to discover different ways to save the environment and how we could help. We had a look at what we could  put in compost, took a look in the sewer and found out what was good in your pack lunch and what was not.

I have photos from when we were seeing who the gods of maori were from the pictures on our necks.
I also have pictures from when we were looking at some glasses made from recyclable materials and from when we were looking at some lunch boxes to see if they were healthy and good for the environment.

I made my photo collage by going on to the learning hub and getting some pictures of our topic. The choices were Turanga health, Matariki breakfast or the reathink center. The we made a copy from a hard drive and gave our slide a colorful background with the pictures that we chose.

I learnt a lot and my attitude has been whipped into shape about the environment.  Now i'm using browns in my compost and I am thinking twice about what I put in my lunch. I am trying really hard and have shared my information with my family and they said they would help if I wanted to. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aedan,
    this is a quality blog post! You have written about your learning and have influenced me to "rethink" my rubbish at home.
    We have a compost at home. What do you mean by putting "browns" in compost?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browns like twigs, dead leaves and cardboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great - thanks for clarifying this.
      from MRs Torrie

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.