Wednesday 22 April 2020

Anzac baking




   



























                                         

















Today I was going to make some Anzac biscuits but we didn't have any oats so we made a poppy puff  pastry with berries as the middle. Me and my mum dyed the stem green and put cream on the pastry before I put the berries on. My favorite part was licking the spoon, I mean everybody loves licking the spoon. Next time I would change how much berries we put on it.





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.